CDAC 2015-16,Help me!

I am appearing for cdac this sunday in bangalore,help me about types of questions and tell me about best center,and courses i have selected A+B category!

Replies

• atul_sharma
    atul_sharma
    Jayesh001
    I am appearing for cdac this sunday in bangalore,help me about types of questions and tell me about best center,and courses i have selected A+B category!
    what was your result

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

How can I join a core company as I am final year mechanical engineering student..i need job as soon as complete degree and problem is I have 55% and not...
Hi. I am a b.tech ece graduate with 60% marks and arrears cleared. I am planning to do a course in Networking field , but dont know where to start....
A warm greeting to all CE ans .i have some doubts regarding internships and about campus interview.hope i get solutions here. i have just now completed my 3rd semester (information...
If you wish to request for an Introduction on LinkedIn, there's a proper way to do it. Most of the requests for introduction that I get follow this format; which...
HTC India is back with its new Android smartphone - the HTC Desire 828 (Dual SIM variant), soon to be available across online stores for Rs. 19,990. The company believes...