CDAC 2013 Application Procedure & Exam Dates

How to apply for CDAC and what is the next date of the CCAT 2013 exam? I am looking for the Noida training center. Please provide me with the details.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE. Have you checked out the official website for the application procedure for CDAC CCAT 2013? If I'm not mistaken, the dates for the exam will be posted on the official website.

I'm not sure if the exam dates have been announced.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

actually i want to know that how a computer does work from starting when we put on the switch....i want to know the whole process....?
Congress of Metallurgical Professionals involving Students, Industry and Teachers (COMPOSIT) is a national meet conducted by the Society of Metallurgical Engineers (SME), Department of Metallurgical and Materials Engineering, Indian Institute...
The Entrepreneurship Summit (2nd-3rd Feb, 2013) is a unique initiative by The Entrepreneurship Cell, IIT Bombay, serving as a meeting ground for key industry leaders, corporates, budding entrepreneurs, investors and...
In hardly 10 days of Fedora 18 : Spherical Cow release, the Fedora 19 a.k.a Schrodinger's Cat's features & upcoming changes has been proposed in official website. 1) GCC 4.8...
== Also - Happy 50th comic to us ๐Ÿ˜ Thank you, CE and CEians for the support!