CCPE 2011- Control, Communication and Power Engineering 2011

An International Conference on Control, Communication and Power Engineering is going to be conducted during Nov 07-08, 2011, in Pune, India.

The event is organized by Association of Computer Electronics and Electrical Engineers (ACEEE), wherein different views regarding Control and Instrumentation, Communication system, Power Electronics and Power Engineering are going to be discussed along with the challenges incurred and the possible solutions.

Those interested in attending the conference can submit the papers till July 1, 2011. For more information, check out the #-Link-Snipped-#.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Electricity Board supplies electricity, here as 220V and 11kV. The later is again decreased to 220V and then used. My question is what is the need for 11kV supply. I...
hey friends, suggest me where to start from as i am just a beginer in this subject...How to proceed n which websites to follow to take some help??
hello.. I need to know the formulas that can be used to design a drum brake . Something that incorporates the deceleration req, friction of friction lining, pedal force and...
Hello CE'ians.. I am NIYAZ.. fresh to the CE community. I have completed my b.tech information technology. Now am searching for the job, temporarily stayed in chennai. I came from...
hello...i am doing b.tech in ECE 3rd year. i gt 92% in 10thand 94% in 12th..i have 8.5 cgpa till nw and i ve been on 2 internships.soassuming i maintain...