CCNA (voice) or CCNA (Routing & Switching)

Please clarify regarding which certification is best and use-full.
CCNA (voice) or CCNA (Routing & Switching).
Heard that CCNA (Routing & Switching) can be first completed and then CCNP( Voice/Routing/Storage) can be pursued? Is this how it is?
Thanks in Advance,
Giri

Replies

• durga ch
    durga ch
    hi

the certification details can be found on the below cisco link

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • gandhi vishrut
    gandhi vishrut
    i saw the link #-Link-Snipped-# can u or anyone else suggest which one to go for CCNA in for career ?
    1 routing and switching
    2 design
    3 network security
    4 wireless
  • durga ch
    durga ch
    where does your interest lie and what is your career goal?
  • gandhi vishrut
    gandhi vishrut
    hey #-Link-Snipped-# not fair yaar its confusing and i'm a newbie wht would u suggest me to do ?
    as per ur like it may help me take decision

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

( CE Exclusive and not published elsewhere). This code implements VOIP in a LAN over Unix. You can operate it on localhost or in a LAN. It employs packet data...
Any suggestions for Environment related fun events for college fest.....😕
This is purely implemented in servlet. SO you can learn about the servlet. Access database can be imported into oracle and create the suitably odbc by looking at the servelet...
let us try to explore ourselves........................ here tell the most extraordinary thing you do in your life............................... for example..............you create something different.............. but keep in mind that there is no...
hi this is ashok. i m a student of electronics and telecommunication engineering. i live in gujarat, india. i joined CE on facebook, i liked the posts of CE, to...