ccna project

sir i have done a course on ccna just now...now i m looking forward to make a project on my learning..that can be shown in my colg.i m looking forward to make my project on routing technology,sir plz suggest me any real life topic nd any suggestions on this..

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The simple way to go about selecting your topic is to look at existing applications of routing technology and thinking of ways to improve them.

What say?
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    I'm not sure on the type of equipment you'll have access to (since enterprise class routers and switches are expensive), but at home... you can try developing a PBX system based on the open source Asterisk software. Try experimenting it with other Asterisk boxes in other locations, perhaps your friend's house.

Quite a number of organizations aim to use that to augment their VoIP initiatives, so having a bit of knowledge on that helps.
  • sanit1001
    sanit1001
    i m thinking to work on simulator right now.....
    what say if joining some centres of an organisation via RIP,or EIGRP..or OSPF..
    i need to find the efficiency,and show the best one...
    but how could i do that...any suggestions
  • puneeta
    puneeta
    hey...i am IT student ...i am too looking forward to prepare a project based on ccna course...i would be grateful if you can give me some suggetion...i know u posted this one year ago so u must b done wid ur project by now..so plzzz help me i really need ur help..i need to complete my project within a month...ans right now i dont even hav a topic...so plss help me..
  • jaywalker
    jaywalker
    u guys can work on the efficient use of network address transition(NAT)... can be done in ur college browsing centre ... nd its simple too... nd even data flow control... etc..

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Now the topic is weird or is it? I remember when I was in final year of engineering, one of the professors had asked folks in our class to talk...
1) Which is the world’s first credit card? A) American Express B) Visa C) Mastercard D) Diners Club Card 2) What do you call a person who is one hundred...
CEans who want to be ahead of the crowd - Here's Google Chrome 3 beta for you - Google Chrome (BETA)
Guys, if you have download the Google Chrome Beta [3.0], you can try out the Google chrome themes - https://tools.google.com/chrome/intl/en/themes/index.html Which one is the best Google Chrome Theme? 😀
The crowd from Hyderabad is increasing day-by-day. So lets plan a meet at Hyderabad!! There are few active members on CE. Sahiti pallavi Swapnakumar So members inerested please join in...