CCIE Exam related information from ACIT

ACIT takes to you a networking training institute that provides variety of Cisco related certifications. ACIT provides the most excellent education in the field of Networking and Security associated solutions.

Exam related information from ACIT:

There is a written test that an expert desires to clear along with the lab exam. The written exam comprises 100 questions and is based completely on computation. The exam can be given in any part of the world as there are a number of test centers. There is a minimum mark that a professional needs to get in the written exam, which is also arranged online by the Test Center.
It is vital to know that the local exchange rates now no more affect the fee structure for this exam since ACIT provides the facility in Mumbai!

ACIT Education Pvt Ltd
3,Owners Industrial Estate Gabriel Road, Mahim West
Mumbai 400016, India
ACIT.in

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am a student doing BE(ECE) Final year.I am in the urge of preparing a good professional resume.Can anyone help me out with sample resumes or templates.I am a fresher.Kindly...
I want to know something about my course.It's called "information systems engineering". this is my curriculum for 4 years. Here is my question.Has my course got another name? because i...
I am looking for SAE 1018 specification. Could any body post the sames Thanks in advance
Hi techies....I am a M.Tech guy in computer engineering.... I got placed in Two major IT companies CTS and WIPRO.... I am confused which would be the better choice.... I...
Hey all, I am trying for gate 2012 and applied online, but a failed to pay the cash on time (it was on yesterday 23rd sep 2011) what will I...