CATIA tutorials for beginners- Introduction and PAD, pocket commands

Here is a simple CATIA tutorials for beginners which aims at Introduction and PAD, pocket commands. Go through it. I will give you simple drawings to be made according to this tutorial in some different thread.

[video=youtube;36Fjy5NQnzA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=36Fjy5NQnzA[/video]

Replies

• honeys
    honeys
    sir, it is too good . how can i start catia . how much it important to us, i m just learn auto cad, this is my 4th semester.
  • Farjand
    Farjand
    hello Honeys,
    Learning CATIA or PRO E is important than Auto CAD. Auto Cad is not mostly used now a days. Search for some good CAD training centers like Autodesk or CADD center in your nearby areas. If you can manage to get CATIA installed computers, I have planned some tutorials which you can practice by seeing. In case you have any doubts Post them.
  • naveen royal
    naveen royal
    thank you sir .. i "ll go ahead n let you know if i come across any doubts
  • TejaNaidu
    TejaNaidu
    post me tecniques in autocad
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    Farjand, nice one... 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi Everyone, I am Christopher, and many of my friends call me Christophorus for short😉. Well, I am a student of Federal University of Technology, Minna, Niger State, Nigeria and...
hello i have a mini project to be done and i have the circuit diagram and its working..after having all the components...can anyone tell me what is the basic idea...
Friends, First go through this video. Feel free to ask doubts. [video=youtube;sy8QkV5KE_U]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sy8QkV5KE_U[/video]
hey M a student of mech engg and just completed my 3rd year Its mandatory for us to go thru an industrial trainin aftr 3rd year I wanna do it...
Hi CEngz, Facing a new challenge in making "Electronic Fuel Injection System". We are developing a circuit such that it generates a square wave form signal (12V peak to peak)....