CATIA or NX CAD

NX CAD or CATIA!!
which one of them is better software to learn and in demand nowadays???

Replies

• SYED BASEERULLAH
    SYED BASEERULLAH
    PRASENJIT TOMAR
    NX CAD or CATIA!!
    which one of them is better software to learn and in demand nowadays???
    With my personal knowledge i would say that NX CAD is better option but still CATIA has its own advantage
    Companies like Chrysler are now currently trying to replace CATIA with NX CAD .
    CATIA is used for designing commercial jets and NX for military jets.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

​ I like this Kickstart project that aims to combine your RC car with Quadrocopter. The end design indeed is awesome and it works! I already see the design being...
Japanese engineers are planning to turn Dotonbori Canal in Osaka, Japan into an 800m x 12m outdoor swimming pool. Once completed, it'd be the largest outdoor swimming pool in the...
For those who aren’t aware, Wardriving is the act of searching for Wi-Fi wireless networks by a person in a moving vehicle, using a portable computer, smartphone or personal digital...
1) maybe the title says it all. what i want to know is that how does the electrolytic capacitor used in induction motors, get fagged out ?, that is to...
DELAY_1: MVI C,0AH LOOP: MVI D,64H LOOP_5: MVI E,0DEH LOOP_6: DCR E JNZ LOOP_6 DCR D JNZ LOOP_5 DCR C JNZ LOOP RET How do I calculate for the total...