Catia customization

If any one intends to know how to change to default colour of Surfaces in CATIA from the annoying yellow colour to anyother subtle colours then reply to this post ASAP....
And I will let you know how to do so....

Replies

• vimalcasio
    vimalcasio
    just right click, select properties, in the properties dialogue box select graphics tab in that there is an option to change colour for both partbody and surface..
  • husi8400
    husi8400
    i know abt this dude..... this is the general method to change the colour after creating a new body or surface..... but still would u keep on changing this for every single surface that u create..?????
    i have a better way.....in this u can simply change the default colour for any new surface or even part body that u create....

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi friend's you all know that window detect our usb drive as a removable media. and when i inserted my own usb drive just for checking out that can i...
Source: Sonic to Acquire DivX -- NOVATO, Calif. and SAN DIEGO, June 2 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- NOVATO, Calif. and SAN DIEGO, June 2 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- Sonic Solutions® (Nasdaq: SNIC) and DivX,...
Hi, Right now I'm preparing a presentation of 'Thermal Energy Storage'. I've found one book that good for the presentation, written by Halime Paksoy. But I would like to get...
Hi Guys, I will be in the said city between 5th and 15th of this month. We could have a CE meet if anyone is interested.
India's supercomputer; TATA owned EKA is no longer in World Top 10. EKA now stands at 33rd position. Earlier, the supercomputer boasted its 9th position among world's top supercomputers. In...