CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@Reya • 04 Aug, 2011
Can someone post the selection process in caterpillar?

I could not find out the previous year placement papers of caterpillar.

Please share some of the questions in this thread.
@Reya • 22 Aug, 2011 Written Test :
The process followed by Caterpillar was:
1) Shortlisting on the basis of GPA
2) Written test
3) Group Interview
4) Personal Interview
Technical (Structural, Hydraulics, IC-Engine and Manufacturing) and Aptitude (Quants and Verbal)
Shortlisted will be called for GD and interview.

Profile Offered :
Engineer Trainee

Pay Scale :
6.7 LPA

Eligibility Criteria :
>6.5To get selected in CaterPillar,you should be technically strong.
3.4k views

Related Posts

@Morningdot Hablu · Nov 16, 2010

hello friend's, I think during exam time we all need the collection of the questions that cover all the topics of the programming language. Not only during exam time it...
1.5k views

@Manashree Thokal · Sep 12, 2012

Mu Sigma is a company that selects students in campus and makes them a Business Analyst in their company situated in Bangalore. They came with a nice pay package of...
5.2k views

@Debasmita Banerjee · Feb 15, 2016

A group of researchers from the Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center has invented an economical and non-invasive technology to detect the presence of Cancerous cells as well as other life...
5.7k views

@Ankita Katdare · Nov 27, 2013

After being a part of lots of rumors and a series of leaks, Nokia Inc. has finally launched its much talked about smartphone - the Nokia Lumia 525. A successor...
2.1k views

@suyash deshmukh · Jun 25, 2013

Hello, I am doing my final year of engineering in computer Science. I would like to work in embedded systems for my final year project but i have few questions...
3.2k views