CAT ! When to start?

Hi guys,i am in my 2nd year B.Tech..i would like to know if it is preferable for me to join CAT classes from next year or it would be wise if i had work experience as well?
CEans please help me out.! 😀

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    MBA helps more if you've some work experience. But that shouldn't stop you from starting your preparation for the CAT. You're currently in 2nd year and I think you can only appear for the CAT when you're in final year. So I'd suggest that you should go through the CAT syllabus and check the level of difficulty. Once you're familiar with the CAT pattern, you can then start focusing on your weak areas and also work on your stronger areas.

Slow and steady wins the race. All the best!
  • Sairam_007
    Sairam_007
    sure will do it..thanks for those kind words 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

GUYS most of you might have heard about this check this out and tell us what is the cause
Google has just announced that they've released the open source version of J2ObjC which is a command line tool to convert Java code into Objective-C for the iOS (iPhone/iPad) platform....
Microsoft has began sending out press invites to celebrate the launch of their upcoming Windows 8 operating system. The event will be held on October 25 at Gotham. Microsoft isn't...
Google's has acquired Nik software the company that made the popular 'snapseed' photo editing application for iOS. Nik software offers a number of tools to the photographers to edit and...
Google's top tech boss Vic Gundotra has tweeted that Google+ service now has over 100 million active users on mobile and desktop combined. There's no information available on Google's definition...