CAT to go online from November 2009

"CAT to go online from November 2009"
- Is this for sure? Then they better follow GMAT format.
Half CAT + Half GMAT = Total anarchy. 😕

Replies

• silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    I think there's already a thread about this. Search the forum.

And then, I think CAT'09 is not going to be online. It's gonna be paper based, probably for the last time. I think, there's some problem in infrastructure or something, and so they cant make it online this year. Not sure, though. General talk goes like that.

And yes, if it's gonna be computer based, it'll be much more difficult then. We've to be ready for everything.
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Mods / Admin please merge this thread with older threads...

-CB

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, Well,it's placement time in the university. Ok, it's not for at least another four months. Our seniors conducted a talk on placements and shared their experiences on placements during...
Any QTP certified guyz in CE family? I am looking for QTP certification, poor me its a requirment for me; my current client is forcing all team members (automation engineers)...
Due to recession, I sacked my Girlfriend (part of my cost cutting efforts) I need new one, so pass on this information to your female friends...please this is urgent (only...
Helo all engineers, Im a newbie in audio processing. im doing project on voice effects on MATLAB. Most effects like delay, distort are very direct and easy. But i hav...
Hi folks, I was wondering if any of you guys use any low-tech solutions to aid in building mechanisms etc? The reason I ask is that after reading an article...