CAT 2012 Notifications to be out soon!

Yes. It is expected that the CAT 2012 notification will be out this Sunday. The sale of forms might commence on 30th of July and will go on till 17th of september. The test registration starts from 30th July and goes on till 19th Sepetember. And, IIM Kozhikode is conducting the CAT this year.

The most impotant thing of all: The test window begins earlier this year.It is from 11th October to 6th November.

There might not be any change in the pattern of the exam. It will still have two sections like last year. But there is no proper confirmation as of now.

Will update this thread as soon as i get some credible information.

P.S: IIFT notifications are out already. The exam is on 25th November.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The Google team is thrilled to announce our first g|day events in India. We're looking forward to engaging with this community of developers, business leaders, IT professionals and entrepreneurs who...
I have a wd passport essential hard drive am using it for the past 2 yrs, now not being used for couple of days today i check it shows to...
hi guys........crazy engineers......here is your new peer,am RAMAMOORTHY SRINIVASAN from chennai,i have completed my electrical and electronics engineering at thangavelu engineering college,an anna university affiliated institution(at june 2012).am a cool...
I wish to know how to create and deploy the web services in java. I just want to add two numbers using Java.
guys can anyone tell me when will the L&T infotech group of people will call the campus recruited persons.........trainee freshers 2012