CAT 2011 probable dates

CAT 2011, the entrance exam conducted by the IIMs for the management programmes of its 13 B schools, is expected to be held from Saturday, 22 October 2011 to Friday, 18 November 2011. MBAUniverse.com has learnt about this important development from reliable sources. As the future of more than 2 lakh youth depends on this all important MBA entrance test, the CAT dates are much awaited.

It is also learnt that IIM Calcutta, which is the convener institute for CAT 2011 will be holding a formal Press conference in the next few days to officially announce the dates. As reported by MBAUniverse.com earlier, IIM Calcutta has taken the responsibility to conduct the CAT 2011 entrance exam. Prof. Janakiraman Moorthy, Professor, Marketing at IIM Calcutta has been appointed as CAT 2011 Convener.

Prometric, the agency which conducted CAT for the last two years, will continue to conduct the test this year too. CAT 2010 was a grand success as no technical glitches were reported from any of the test centers. The test takers also had a smooth test taking experience. So, the CAT 2011 test takers should not worry about the computer based format of CAT and just prepare well for cracking this exam to gain admission in their dream B School in 2012.

Last year’s exam, CAT 2010, was held in a 20 day test window between October 27, 2010 and November 24, 2010.

source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have always been fascinated by how people make create cartoon characters? I have been trying to do the same but with little luck.Can anyone guide me as to which...
heya! Peter here.
Friends, Corruption is a hot topic nowadays. So while searching about it a bit, I came across this article. The facts were really surprising and could not believe what I...
Dear Brother, Greetings to respectful parents. I am hoping all is well with health and wealth. I am fine at my end. Hoping your end is fine too. With God's...
I Want to learn Creo Elements ;can any one Help me ?😀