CAT 2011 Preparation Strategy

Lot of CEans would be appearing for the Common Admission Test conducted by Indian Institutes Of Management this year. The CAT is one of the toughest exams for MBA entrance and requires special strategy to crack it. I wish to know what's the preparation strategy CEans are adopting for the final few days. Have you began concentrating on the tough topics or just revising all the topics you've decided to cover?

Replies

• CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    for the new pattern there is not much of strategies to follow as far as the time management is concerned. so i'm just getting my basics right! and there can be no topic left uncovered. atleast the basic formulae of every topics need to be covered. 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

We may be in the 21st century. However, no engineer will fail to be fascinated by this animation toy fromm 1800. Super Mario Phenakistoscopic Animation MAKE | Build: Phenakistoscope
X,Y and Z often eat dinner out. 1. Each orders either coffee or tea after dinner. 2. If X orders coffee, then Y orders the drink that Z orders. 3....
What is electromagnetism Engineering electromagnetics is a difficult subject for an Electronics / Electrical / telecommunication engineering students and physics postgraduates, the students find it hard to pass the electromagnetic...
why different types of poles in transmission lines are used?? poles of 11 kv before stepdown transformer goes in triangular shape but 440 v lines after step down transformer goes...
Indian minister of communications, Mr. Kapil Sibal has released the draft of the National Telecom Policy 2011. The final version of the policy will be publicly launched in December this...