CAT 2011 Forms Available @ AXIS Bank Outlets - Official Advertisement Out!

CAT 2011 Forms will go on sale at AXIS bank outlets all over India from 17 August till 26 September 2011. The price of CAT 2011 for general category students is Rs. 1600 and Rs. 800 for SC/ST category students. The CAT 2011 has been scheduled this year between October 22, 2011 - November 18, 2011. Official site for CAT 2011 is #-Link-Snipped-# . The official advertisement of sale of CAT 2011 forms has been published in all leading newspapers. The IVRS number for CAT related information is 1 800 103 7383.

CAT 2011 Eligibility is as follows:

The candidate must hold a Bachelor's Degree with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA. Prospective candidates *must* have a valid email account and a phone number throughout the selection process.

Reservations:

As per Government Of India requirements, 15% of the seates are reserved for Scheduled Caste (SC) and 7.5% of the seats are reserved in ST candidates. 27% of the seats are reserved for the OBC candidates belonging to the 'non-creamy' layer.

CAT 2011 Score:

CAT 2011 score will be displayed on the catiim website on January 11, 2012.

Admission Process:

CAT shortlisted candidates will be invited for group discussions followed by Personal Interviews.

We'll update this thread with more information as it's made available 😀 . All the best to all CAT aspirants!

Replies

• CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    the list of axis bank outlets where the vouchers will be sold:#-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

It looks like lot of CAT 2011 aspirants are looking for CAT 2011 forms last date of submission. As per today's CAT 2011 notification that appeared in all leading Indian...
As per the official CAT 2011 advertisement appeared in all the leading newspapers, CAT 2011 exam dates are from October 22, 2011 - November 18, 2011. The CAT will be...
Please discuss the difference b/w printf and fprintf.
Hey ppl, This is a good question asked to my friend in his interview. They asked him to make a simple stack program. He made it using array and declaring...
Hi guys, I hope to be ok, i am a student in computer engineering subject. i am looking for some subjects in which we need to do a search on...