CAT 2009 Important Notification!

CEans, who are appearing for CAT 2009, please head over to #-Link-Snipped-# and check out the latest announcement!

The launch of the computerized CAT involved the delivery of exams by Prometric into more than 360 testing labs at 104 individual locations. While a significant majority of the candidates successfully completed their exams on Day One, various technical issues arose at selected computers in approximately 50 labs that prevented approximately 2,000 exams from being delivered. Prometric has generated new appointments for these individuals and they are in the process of being contacted through SMS and email messages. Prometric technicians have been dispatched to address these isolated problems. To avoid candidate inconvenience and to allow for the necessary repairs to be completed at the impacted labs, Prometric has scheduled a closure of these labs on Sunday, 29 November 2009. Candidates affected by this closure will also be notified by Prometric in the manner described above and provided with new appointments within this year’s testing period.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Lot of our members are students and this thread is meant to benefit all of them. This thread is for Final Year Electronics Viva questions. Please enlist all questions asked...
CEans, I'm thinking we should start threads for compiling all viva questions. I've just started a thread : https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum...r-electronics-viva-questions-2009-thread.html I request all CEans to start threads in respective sections for...
Hi friends Is there any software or something in which i can assemble and deassemble different parts of car as in real world in garages bcoz i have no access...
Sir / madam, My question is Say on a scale of 100, 85 have phones, 80 have cars, 70 have houses and 75 are married. How many minimum persons are...
😒 What is this blogging all about? 😒 When i googled i found it to be a private publishing page where any person can just add anything to his blog,...