CAT - 2009 DI Discussions

Hi people,
Just now, English Scared started two threads for quants and verbal for CAT 2009. He left out DI. So, I'm starting one for DI too, as it's also important.

Here. we will discuss how to crack the DI section.
DI section mostly demands the use of set theory ans algebra. it is also more reasoning based. Ask any specific doubts in any DI questions or post previous years' DI questions with solutions here.

Anything about DI.. Come on!!

Replies

• Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Hello people ,

AS Reasoning is concerned we should do with brains mostly.
    as scorpion suggested we need to have good knowledge in Set theory and Algebra and we need to have Logical ability to think.

Do post your questions here we will try to address .

DI is the easiest and toughest part 😀
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    people from CE world please suggest a book for Reasoning i have TIME material and R.S .Aggarwal verbal and non verbal reasoning.

thanks

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi guys, this is one interesting connect. You can very easily identify the theme, but getting to the connect is a bit tricky.. Good luck. Happy connecting😁😁
Is that easy to get a Mechanical Engineer job in the Philippines for someone like me considering the fact that i am an indian? Anyone have any ideas??? Please help...
What is electromagnetic force(emf).please give me a brief explanation about it
Holy Kaw! This is AWESOME! GIDS Organizers have special offer for CEans! Visit this link: Great Indian Developer Summit REGISTER HERE USING SPECIAL CODE "GIDS09CENG" & AVAIL DISCOUNTS 35% OFF...
help me.... which one is better???? 1. flying or technical officer in defense-air force. OR 2. software engineer in a IT industry.