Casio G-Shock water-resistant watch GA-110AC-7A could be your next cool gadget

Made out of mineral glass, the Casio G-Shock GA-110AC-ZA watch is water, shock and magnetic resistant and is now available across India at a price of Rs. 8,995. Making way for 200-meter water resistance, the new Casio G-Shock series watch resin case and will show the world time with 29 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time) and will feature city code display, daylight saving on/off and Home city / World time city swapping options. On Wednesday, Eminem Releasing Limited Edition G-Shock Watch was a top story. Available in two colors - Red and Blue, the Casio G-shock wrist watch supports up to 5 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm), a countdown timer and a full auto-calendar (to year 2099).

The approximate battery life for the Casio G-Shock GA-110AC-ZA watch is 2 years on CR1220 and with that the overall weight of the gadget is just 72 g. For analog lovers, there is a 2 hands option while the Digital watch selection gives Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date and day. The watch is equipped an LED light and auto light switch. Users can select the illumination duration as well as afterglow options. And if that’s not enough, it works as a 1/1000-second stopwatch with a measuring capacity of 99:59’59.999”. The watch’s modes include elapsed time, lap time and split time. The big, bulky configurations on these models create a powerful look befitting of the G-SHOCK brand.

casio-g-shock-ga-110-ac-7a

Now, Slim Shady is ready make his mark in the crazy world of watches with the launch of a new collaborative timepiece created to celebrate the 30th anniversary of watchmaker G-Shock.
The watch, which goes by the model number GDX6900MNM-1, takes G-Shock's recently updated XL-6900 timepiece and "personalizes it with a unique Eminem graphic design for a watch that is not only ruggedly functional, but also stylish & streetwise."

At the cost of Rs. 8,995, what do you people think about the Casio G-Shock series new watch in town? Share with us in comments.

Replies

• DhirajKumar
    DhirajKumar
    That's really cool...wish it was little cheaper.
  • silvestersloon
    silvestersloon
    It makes me so satisfied your vast understanding and wisdom have a new channel on the world. I am come a cross to your site and found it according to my need and demand.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

So I heard people want to user Whatsapp while they are at work on their PCs and Macbooks. Most Whatsapp users know that the app available on Android, iOS, Windows,...
Stumbled upon this easy to build DIY FM transmitter. The circuit diagram and information from this post has been rewritten from the source link below to make it idiot proof....
Everything that goes up comes down. Do you think this will now apply to Apple? The company has already become the most valuable company in the world with hundreds of...
Hey!! i try to find out the flip flop circuit with AND gate and OR gate but i fund non of this ,. i just NAND and NOR. this what...
How to do MBA Withought hold my job.