Cars made of Crazy Stuff - Sounds crazy to CEans even!

Cars made of strange stuff

Quote: Everyone knows you make cars out of steel. Or maybe aluminium if you're Audi, carbonfibre if you're McLaren, or even glassfibre plastic if you're Corvette. Endquote

But what to make of cars made of cake or rubber? Rub your eyes with disbelief.
#-Link-Snipped-#

Bioramani

Replies

• bharathpb
    bharathpb
    cars made of old plastic bottles, rubber,bamboo...

I think it can be burned easily or due to the temperature itself it can deform from its shape???Is it so>>
  • bharathpb
    bharathpb
    or is there any prevention taken considering the above factors...
  • Ammar Aziz
    Ammar Aziz
    there is no food in the world and the current economy of the world does not suffer this. please do not discuss those things which can abused the poors.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    @ bharatpb: Probably these people re just pushing the properties of materials to see 'what if?'

@ Ammar Aziz: Pursuit of research by an individual investigator probably has little to do with social relevance. Who knows? Out of such obtuse studies some insight on food preservation may come up, which may prevent the loss of millions of tons of food due to bad storage.

Bioramani
  • Ammar Aziz
    Ammar Aziz
    you are right friend i appreciate your perception

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello sir i am a 3rd year cse student i want to know about 6month training in cloud computing in chd is dere any company
Am Prathap, doing my final year engineering in Electronics and communication...😀am interested in wireless communication...😀It's really good to join this.
iPad is being used in amazing ways by everyone from teachers to CEOs. I saw this iPad 2 TV commercial "And it's just getting started" [video=youtube;Um4gLMZDXkA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Um4gLMZDXkA&feature=[/video] Is any CEan buying...
New controllers from DLR allow Rollin' Justin to catch balls tossed in its direction. [video=youtube;R6pPwP3s7s4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R6pPwP3s7s4[/video]
YouTube has changed the world by entertaining, inspiring and informing through video. Hundreds of millions of videos are being watched each day on YouTube. In fact, every minute, 24 hours...