carrer advice

mem,,which is better option for software testing or networking career especially for girls?

Replies

• Dhananjay Harkare
    Dhananjay Harkare
    Over to you #-Link-Snipped-#.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    litlitstar
    mem,,which is better option for software testing or networking career especially for girls?
    Why for girls? As far as I know there is no discrimination in jobs offered to boys or girls.
  • avii
    avii
    @OP - one that interests you.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

SanDisk has taken the first step to solve our 4K video recording and storage worries by launching the biggest SD card yet. The SanDisk Extreme PRO SDHC/SDXC UHS-I Memory Card...
I am final year computer science student. I have selected the domain network security,but I don't have any concept to start my project. can you tell recent concept related to...
hello frnds !! plz suggest me some good computer science engineering project topics...... i'm interested in networking so i would prefre topics based on that. thank you !!!
Regards, I need a little help with programming in Mathcad for finding displacements of beam (console) using Finite Difference Method.
Quote: Whilst automation has transformed the planet’s biggest industries and given rise to an industry of its own that, by 2020, is expected to be worth $40bn per year, expensive...