Career prospects with yearbacks.

I'm a final year CS and I'm wondering how to go about looking for jobs. I have three yearbacks but with no current backlogs and I'm already not eligible for more than half of the campus placements. How do I go about looking for more jobs that have no criteria? Will writing eLitmus or AMCAT boost my chances in any way because my aggregate is definitely below 60%. My 10th and 12th grades are above 70% if that makes a difference. I also have decent knowledge in Java, C++ and Android programming.

If I could get a few tips on how to proceed from here I'd be thankful.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

As a job seeker, Aditya Rajgarhia knew that irrelevant job postings or getting spammed by recruitment agencies was a big headache. His first hand experience of working with startups in...
Providing yet another reason to cheer and look up to your sweaty workout, researchers at North Carolina State University have developed novel prototypes known as Wearable thermoelectric generators (TEGs) that...
Hello all, Sharing the correct answers of yesterday's quiz - Question 1. Correct Answer: 1-c 2-d 3-a 4-b Source: Wikipedia | WFEO Question 2. Name the location of this engineering...
The 4G fever is not just gripping the smartphone market but has also spread to tablets as well. This has become evident with the launch of the new iBall Slide...
please kindly send me the softwares useful to complete the project if u aware of it please kindly send me the links of proteus and isis simulator softwares