Career Options after B.Tech in Civil Engineering

IAM recently completed my graduation in civil engineering with a percentage of 59per  and I worked on site engineer but I am not interested in that I want to develop my career what I have to do?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

Have you tried to explore any options on your own? Could you tell us about them? 

• Rohit Kumar
    Rohit Kumar

You should write why you did not like your current job and what change are you looking for. You can go for MS courses from USA so that you will have more opportunities to develop your career as civil engineer.

Also try GATE. You can find better jobs after GATE.

• Sagar Paranjpe
    Sagar Paranjpe

Yeah, GATE will be a better option if you want to groom your career. Many paths will get opened for you once you will have good and valid GATE score. You can also try your hands in Govt sector jobs with GATE.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Design News says: Another year is here and with it are many opportunities for embedded systems developers. As the new year starts, there are many interesting technologies that are going...
When i tried to install sql apps it asks portal, and so on. Why it doesn't like installing turbo c, python editor apps? 
What are languages should be known for developing website 
Hey every one I am Talha , and i'm in finale year i need a help in cloud computing , i want to do finale year project in cloud computing...
I was wondering if we should let go of the homepage we have on CrazyEngineers. Instead, maybe show some latest activity happening on the site so that new users know...