Career Opportunity in India

Hello friend,
I am a student from Delhi. I am very fond of blogging and i have little experience in working with websites. Actually its my dream that i too have a successful website for me, but the problem which comes is i don't have resources to invest. But i have powerful ideas to make a website successful in a short time. Also i don't have an Adsense account which i think is very important to get the breakthrough. So, the point is i am looking for partners in India who loves blogging and want to make his/her career in this field. We are also looking fo persons who are expert in writing articles and can contribute 2-3 articles daily.

You can mail me back if you are interested. Please provide your contact number so that i can contact you.

With Regards
Sumit Bansal.
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• HImanshu_Sharma
    HImanshu_Sharma
    hey which type of article you are talking about?
  • techiegl
    techiegl
    Hi himanshu u have to write general articles which we will tell you after joining our team.
  • HImanshu_Sharma
    HImanshu_Sharma
    then i must have some knowledge that which types of articles i'll have to write..anyways how can i join your team?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi......... i want to send SMS from PC to mobile ...... using JAVA and J2ME..... can you help me thanks alot I M WATING FOR REPLLY...................................😔😔😔
im doing project on ejector pump to lift slurry if you have previuos designs can u...?
As we know there are many websites today like youmint.com,smsgupshup.com where you can easily send sms to your friends for free of cost Can anyone explain me how these websites...
The 22 year old cyber crime expert, Sunny Vaghela, who is also the CEO of TechDefence, an information security solution provider is set to dive into the cyber war by...
sir, plz discuss the design of 8 bit multiplier using EDA and specify the required circuit diagram.