Career Opportunities in Robotics Engineering

The time has changed and the work that used to take lots of time for their completion is now executed in a fraction of seconds. It has become possible because of machines and robots of today's time. Robots have made the human's life easy. Although, they don't have feeling but the tasks that require lots of strength to be completed, Robots do them very easily.....read more @ #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I want to execute my undergraduate final year project in Transportation Engineering.Can you please suggest me some emerging topics which demands high degree of research and on which comparatively less...
Enter Free. Crazier the better. https://contest.techbriefs.com/index.php
it might sound to be a very basic question but i still keep confusing with this as far as i know the output of the ce amplifier when given with...
.For leading power factor circuits, which of the following can be used? A.Shunt Capacitors only B.Shunt Reactors only C.Either Shunt Capacitors or Shunt Reactors D.Neither Shunt Capacitors Nor Shunt Reactors
i want to make a ndir which major the pollution emission n i want to use some new tecnique for that so i request suggest me some idea and it's...