Career Opportunities for Electronic Engineers in Core Industry

Hello Guys

Replies

• Nischal Bharadwaj
    Nischal Bharadwaj
    This Discussion is for all 2015 pass out Electronics Engineers
    You are Most welcome to participate.
    The aim is to reach at some point of COnclusion so as to reach at some directives to get succeed in Life
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    What are the points to discuss?
  • Nischal Bharadwaj
    Nischal Bharadwaj
    Hi Kaustubh
    We have to discuss on points which will be helpful for various Engineers to move ahead positively towards their career.
    We should concentrate on How can we get placed in Core Electronics Companies
    We should discuss various ways to get good core jobs
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    That's a good discussion. I understand that there's no single resource point where all electronics engineers can find useful information for securing a job in the electronics core industry. Let's discuss ways and share data to help fellow engineers.

Starting with a list of core companies for Electronics engineers in India:
    • BEL
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    • Coal India
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    • Essar
    #-Link-Snipped-#.aspx?cont_id=CFO0vZgo02Q=
    • Mahindra & Mahindra
    404 | Mahindra
    • NTPC
    NTPC Limited | India's Largest Power Utility
    • ONGC
    #-Link-Snipped-# Home/Career/Career+Profiles/
    • Siemens
    #-Link-Snipped-#

These links are pointing to the official career and recruitment portal of every company. Apart from their curriculum, students can take part in various DIY projects and do full-time certification courses. These may include the following:

Savitribai Phule Pune University has amazing courses under their Integrated Circuit and Information Technology (ICIT) institute. Notable ones include -

Certificate Course in VLSI Design (6 months)
    Course Fee Rs. 65,000
    Details can be found here: #-Link-Snipped-#

Diploma in Advanced Digital Systems Design (1 year)
    Course Fee Rs. 1,04,000

Certificate Course in Embedded System Design (6 months)
    Course Fee Rs. 65,000

NIELIT Centre, Calicut (National Institute of Electronics and information technology) offer various courses. They have centers in Aurangabad, Imphal etc. too.

PG Diploma in Embedded System Design (6 months)
    Course Fee Rs. 46,000

Central Institute of Tool Design, Balanagar, Hyderabad offers 6 months (part-time) Certificate course in Mechatronics and It's Applications.
    Details can be found here: Welcome to Central Institute of Tool Design
    There are of courses many courses targeted for core electronics subjects under CDAC.

I'll update here with whatever information I can find. Looking forward to fruitful discussion here.
  • Nischal Bharadwaj
    Nischal Bharadwaj
    Thanks Ankita for these valuable resource
    Now a days we can also go for various recruitment in Indian Metro in Various City Like Lucknow and Bangalore

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, I have 6 years of experience in development. My mainly experience is in Adobe Flash which is now a day almost ended up. My other skills are HTML, javascript,...
I am doing B.Tech/IT (final year).I am interested to choose testing as my career,can you guide me which is best domain to do the final year project,so that it is...
im a EC graduate 2009 passout.i have done mba in technology management.dont have any experence in IT feild.i dont have any programming skills(think so).now im thinking to do software testing...
Rumors about the next iPhone started floating around soon after iPhone 6s hit the stands. But Apple’s next announcement is on the iPhone's better half; iOS. Apple released a private...
WHAT ARE THE FACTORS SHOULD CONSISDERD WHILE DESIGNING A CHAIN SPRACKET IN BICYCLE