Career in Hardware Field - Which Courses Would You Suggest?

hey pple!!! am a btech 4th yr(e.c.e)...i wana gget into harware field aftr my btech...can u plz suggest what al r the requirements or any courses i should do in order to get a job in hardware field...

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    voldemort
    hey pple!!! am a btech 4th yr(e.c.e)...i wana gget into harware field aftr my btech...can u plz suggest what al r the requirements or any courses i should do in order to get a job in hardware field...
    You will have to specify what kind of hardware do you wish to work on? Looking at your engineering discipline; my guess would be about hardware related to telecom domain. We cannot guess what's in your mind, so post all the details you can about your questions so that it's easier for us to understand your situation and respond.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

now im a final year student...looking for topics..im doing bachelor in software engineering... i like to do like a e-rules book in android phone..its like the rules that need to...
enginerr rockzzz
Hello I'm Tarun Budhani from New Delhi, India. I'm a civil engineers and looking forward to some really cool civil engineering stuff here.
guys i want to do my FyP on augmented reality give me some ideas
I am applying edge detection on image. After detecting edges i want to locate circles in that image. Can anybody please tell me how can i do this in matlab.