Career in Cyber Law!!

Hey guys I am a studying E.C.E 3rd year and I heard about this Cyber Law career..So is anyone there to suggest me and guide about the course and its future.

Replies

• gohm
    gohm
    interesting, have not heard of cyber law as a career. Looking forward to reading some good replies!
  • Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    I think this is what you are looking for:

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • damselfly
    damselfly
    Re: Career (or education) in Cyber Law!!

I too was looking into Cyber Law schooling/certification/degree. My only advice is to make sure that the school and program are accredited institutions. It would be such a shame to invest your hard earned $$ in an education only to find out its a fake college.

Also, I've noticed as I am doing my search that these "Cyber Law" colleges are ONLY offered in India and Asia....hmmm. Something to really ponder on?

Be well & Take care!๐Ÿ˜
  • adinickluv
    adinickluv
    Thanks for the information I would be glad if anyone of a CE'an is a Cyber Lawyer who can guide us well..
    Or does anyone knows a cyber lawyer..What can be the future of this as a career?
    I mean very less people know about this and as far as i have heard it is tough and boring but rather very very interesting because things in the cyber world changes ever minute and we have to be updated y all the latest information on web. Thats where things changes!!
    Please i'm interested in this please if anyone can get a detailed info.Thank you
    ๐Ÿ˜•

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi All, This if for all crazy programming enthusiasts existing over here. The purpose of this problem is to verify whether the method you are using to read input data...
Hi , Can we speed up buffering of online video files? If yes then how can it be done?
hi.. i want answers to these general questions. please reply. 1.)how can we change the music that comes up when winxp is loaded? 2.)what are msdos handle oriented facilities? 3.)how...
how can i interact with other members๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•
what do u mean by Abstract data types.??And whats the relation between ADT and data structures???๐Ÿ˜•And one more thing i m 'to be comp engineer' so can anyone tell me...