Career in Automobile Field For Computer Science Engineer

hello this is deepak chandel doing BE in comp. science but little confusing about after bechlor that i want to go in the field of automobile so any conclusion about it!!!!!!!

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    deepak chandel
    hello this is deepak chandel doing BE in comp. science but little confusing about after bechlor that i want to go in the field of automobile so any conclusion about it!!!!!!!
    You can find a mix of computer science and automobile engineering. I'm sure there are several career options if you decide on opting for PG studies in Mechanical/Automobile engineering. Germany would be the place for you to take up further studies.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I believe the question at hand here is -
    Masters in Automobile engineering after B.Tech in Computer Science

But from the information I have, I think for getting a M.Tech or M.S. degree in Automobile engineering, you need a bachelors degree in one of these branches -
    Mechanical / Automobile / Production / Manufacturing Engineering or Mechatronics.

To be in a field that let's you pursue both computer science and follow your passion for automobiles, once you start working in the IT field, you can try to find a project that combines both.

For example, you could work in the IT wing of TATA owned Jaguar or companies like Chrysler, Ford etc. and work your way up to their design teams.

😀 Let me know if that answer was of any help.
  • Amit Krupal
    Amit Krupal
    For example, you could work in the IT wing of TATA owned Jaguar or companies like Chrysler, Ford etc. and work your way up to their design teams.

Even i thought about taking that route, but later discovered to be in design team one must learn either Sketch related softwares like Photoshop or 3D designing softwares like Rhino, Alias, 3ds Max, solidworks, etc.

Well, Mr.Deepak in which division do you want to work in Automobile: Engineering/Designing or as developing softwares/ electronic hardware related to Automobiles
  • deus ahimbisibwe
    deus ahimbisibwe
    i hope that would be good but atleast first have a knolegde about software developing.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am a Chemical Technology graduate from one of the well known Technical Institute in India. It Is Harcourt Butler Technological Institute , situated in Kanpur,India.Currently working as lecturer of...
hello i am final year student of electronics and telecomm.
Quote: In a development that sounds as if it was lifted from the storyline of a vampire melodrama, a British research consortium has announced that it is well on its...
I want to discuss about how we can generate more hho gas on minimum voltage of dc current. Recently I have create a hho dry cell kit for generating the...
If someone in need for quality online services of a complex Structural Engineering projects , an experience Structural Engineer is available.