CrazyEngineers
  • night crawler
    night crawler

MemberSep 30, 2008

career help

I m a 3'rd yr electronics & comm engineer. i m interested in a career towards my core , can u advice me which courses to focus on & how to apply .
    what abt my chances of making it as compared to sofware field?
    wold sm extra coures help?
    Replies
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorSep 30, 2008

I'm sure there will be plenty of companies [non-IT] willing to recruit communications engineer. Why are you after extra courses?
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • night crawler

MemberJan 9, 2009

The_Big_K
    I'm sure there will be plenty of companies [non-IT] willing to recruit communications engineer. Why are you after extra courses?
    but extra courses would certainly improve my profile which would help me get better jobs.
    Cancel
  • aashima

MemberJan 9, 2009

In communications' sector, it depends what particular area you want to undertake. Every area requires separate expertise and courses. For instance, if you wish to opt for networking, go for a CCNA course, to excel in chip designing, you'd need to learn embedded system and associated languages like Keil C.
    Similarly there are departments like PCB designing, VLSI techniques, Verilog etc.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register