Career Guidance Workshop

We are conducting a series of FREE workshops which are targeted at:
1. Helping you understand what a company looks for in a particular employee
2. Discovering your qualities (mental and social characteristics) to find a career that suits your style of work
3. SHOWCASING your resume in an effective way, that highlights your capacity to contribute in a particular company’s environment

We are in contact with various companies among several industries and shall be launching our product soon to the open market. Currently we are conducting a series of free workshops until August in MUMBAI to gauge the response of engineering students and professionals alike.
If you are interested in attending the workshop please send a mail to #-Link-Snipped-# with the following information:

Your Name:
Mobile No.:
College/Company:
Year of study/Graduation year:
Dates/days when you can attend the workshop (For ex: 26th May-30th May, Any Saturday etc):

We will get back to you shortly with workshop dates that would suit you.
Note: Workshops may be conducted in other cities and for students of other disciplines based on the interest displayed.

--
About Career Knowledge Resources:
We build cognitive career solutions for students & job seekers. We have 10 years of experience in career guidance. For more information, visit: #-Link-Snipped-#
--

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    All the best. I hope our CEans will be interested.
  • vinod12345madhu
    vinod12345madhu
    are you coundicting it hyderabad also?
  • maddy1211
    maddy1211
    Re: Hello from The Rainy NW

please do mention if this programme is going to be conducted anywhere in Andhra Pradesh
    😲
  • Prasad Ajinkya
    Prasad Ajinkya
    Maddy, Vinod - Please do send your queries on the mentioned email-id. The moment we have a critical mass in AP, we will conduct a workshop there as well!!
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    Congratulations on the new initiative Kida. May be in future we can have a career guidance workshop specially organised for CEans
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Kidakaka - Please keep us updated about the happenings.
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    This is a real cool initiative , if it is getting organized in Hyderabad we will also contribute some thing for you Kida.
  • vinod12345madhu
    vinod12345madhu
    ill also try to attend if i possible.
  • jhbalaji
    jhbalaji
    kidakaka
    We are conducting a series of FREE workshops which are targeted at:
    1. Helping you understand what a company looks for in a particular employee
    2. Discovering your qualities (mental and social characteristics) to find a career that suits your style of work
    3. SHOWCASING your resume in an effective way, that highlights your capacity to contribute in a particular company’s environment

We are in contact with various companies among several industries and shall be launching our product soon to the open market. Currently we are conducting a series of free workshops until August in MUMBAI to gauge the response of engineering students and professionals alike.
    If you are interested in attending the workshop please send a mail to #-Link-Snipped-# with the following information:

Your Name:
    Mobile No.:
    College/Company:
    Year of study/Graduation year:
    Dates/days when you can attend the workshop (For ex: 26th May-30th May, Any Saturday etc):

We will get back to you shortly with workshop dates that would suit you.
    Note: Workshops may be conducted in other cities and for students of other disciplines based on the interest displayed.

--
    About Career Knowledge Resources:
    We build cognitive career solutions for students & job seekers. We have 10 years of experience in career guidance. For more information, visit: #-Link-Snipped-#
    --
    Any Programs in Tamil Nadu mate...
  • vishnu priya
    vishnu priya
    Will there be any such workshops conducted in Coimbatore?
    Hoping for that!!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello..hai ...namste.I am Madhav studying B.E in BIT Mesra,ranchi (2nd year completed) E.C.E branch.I like to make the most of this forum... let us see 😛
hi everybody i'm praveen studying in final year E&E i want some details on seminar topics & paper presentation pleas3 help me
Hi all CEans!!!!! I recently noted that the colour scheme for member titles is not appropriate. The reason behind this from my point of view is that the colour of...
hello.....I want to learn Linux .I am already having Windows XP on my Laptop. Now I also want to add Linux along with that existing ... Please suggest me link...
This is a easy and good puzzle. Find the 8 digit number which satiesfies all of the following conditions 1-> the first 2 and last 2 digits are same. 2->...