CrazyEngineers
Howdy guest!
Dear guest, you must be logged-in to participate on CrazyEngineers. We would love to have you as a member of our community. Consider creating an account or login.
Replies
  • Kaustubh Katdare

AdministratorAug 29, 2013

Welcome to CE, @#-Link-Snipped-# . You will have to give us some information about your background so that we can answer properly. What is your educational background? Are you experienced? What is the domain that you've worked on in the past? Are you a fresh graduate? How long have you been working in the current networking company? Are you yet to join?

...tell us all the information you think will help us understand your situation better and give you a personalised reply. Else, we could easily get off saying yes or no.
    Are you sure? This action cannot be undone.
    Cancel
  • Rohan surya

MemberAug 30, 2013

Thank you @#-Link-Snipped-# . I have completed my B.E in Industrial Engineering and working as a QA Analyst having 2 years of experience. I am working in financial domain. I have done Cisco CCENT Certification and was planning to shift over to networking company as a software test engineer. The reason behind this is that I want to purse my masters in computer networks within the next 2 years and thought working on networking domain would give more knowledge and weightage for my masters.

Please let me know your thoughts.
    Cancel
  • Rohan surya

MemberSep 4, 2013

@#-Link-Snipped-# waiting for your reply on this.
    Cancel
Home Channels Search Login Register