Career growth & opportunities in software testing

What is the career growth as a software tester in networking company?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, @#-Link-Snipped-# . You will have to give us some information about your background so that we can answer properly. What is your educational background? Are you experienced? What is the domain that you've worked on in the past? Are you a fresh graduate? How long have you been working in the current networking company? Are you yet to join?

...tell us all the information you think will help us understand your situation better and give you a personalised reply. Else, we could easily get off saying yes or no.
  • Rohan surya
    Rohan surya
    Thank you @#-Link-Snipped-# . I have completed my B.E in Industrial Engineering and working as a QA Analyst having 2 years of experience. I am working in financial domain. I have done Cisco CCENT Certification and was planning to shift over to networking company as a software test engineer. The reason behind this is that I want to purse my masters in computer networks within the next 2 years and thought working on networking domain would give more knowledge and weightage for my masters.

Please let me know your thoughts.
  • Rohan surya
    Rohan surya
    @#-Link-Snipped-# waiting for your reply on this.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Before the advent of the smartphones, feature phone makers went crazy with their designs but when the touch screens arrived, designers had to stick to the almost the same design....
Hand of a Thief is a new malware in the world of Linux operating systems that's targeting user's bank accounts. According AVAST antivirus, the malware is a Linux Trojan that...
Gionee, the Chinese mobile maker has launched Gionee P2 phone in India with a price tag of Rs. 6499. Of course, this is an entry-level smartphone that comes with dual-SIM...
Fleep is a new startup from Estonia that's aiming to bridge the gap between email and messaging. Launched by engineers who earlier worked at Skype, you can trust the team...
i need to know about hydraulic and pneumatic piston and there rates explain simplyy