Career change to PHP

Hai,
I am new here.
Currently i am working in windows networking side and having 2 years of experience. I have completed engineering in computer science. Last one or two weeks i am concentrating in php felt much interesting and had learnt lot including mysql.
Is that gud which i migrate my career to php development side or will be a foolishness leaving windows administration side.
Please help me. i need suggestion.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Every once in a while, there's a smartphone that hopes to become the best in class by offering specs that are a notch higher in value for a certain segment...
IEEE Continuing Education Course Quote: This course, featuring lecturer Don Wilcher, will provide an overview of the Raspberry Pi, the Python programming language, and prototyping and development tools used to...
hello sir/mam... just having some trouble here cause i found out that my thesis topic already exist and almost the same on the you tube but on separate thing like...
We sure heard the rumour and some of us might have gone ahead and refuted it but the Facebook owned mobile messaging giant has proved us wrong. Yes, it’s now...
Celkon Mobiles have updated their low-budget Android device portfolio with the launch of Celkon Millennia ME Q54+ smartphone, a phone with above average features that hopes to lure customers with...