Career Break - Will Joining Back Easy?

Hello ,
This is my first post, now I am working performance testing engineer past 3 years and now I am desired to resign my job and take a few month break due to some personal reason now my query is after my break the companies are recruit me for performance testing engineer? and is easy to get a job for performance testing and if I choose performance testing is improve my career growth or not?

Replies

• Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Manoharmurugesan
    is easy to get a job for performance testing and if I choose performance testing is improve my career growth or not?
    This is kind of Achilles heal in testing. Less opening but huge responsibility and good pay off.
    I don't think taking break after 3 year will harm you. Make sure after coming back you will be 100% ready to face the questions.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Sony has come up with another flagship called Z3+, that was first launched as Sony Z4 in its native place Japan. Considering its specifications, the phone is an upgraded version...
The well-known semiconductors and electronics distributor, WPG has partnered with Intel and Microsoft in order to launch the new palm-sized PC called ‘NuPC’ in India. This ultra-compact PC will be...
Hi Kaustubh, Currently I am working as a software developer in an MNC, and I have 3.7 years of experience. but 1 year down the line I do not want...
hello...!!!! im confused in selecting right technology for my final year IT project... i learned asp.net but now i want to try something different... im interested in making android app....
Honda India has recently released a new teaser video titled 'Flowers for Chloe' for its upcoming renewed hatchback - the 2015 Honda Jazz. Ever since the car was pulled from...