Career after B.E EXTC

Hello everyone,
Actually I completed my B.E in Electronics and telecommunication last year (2015).After that I started working as an Instructional Writer for 6 months.Now I want to work in technical domain but I'm very confused, getting into telecom field is different,freshers are not taken.I want to work in IT but I'm dont like coding.So what course can I taken up which does not need much coding.Kindly help.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Franklin Viegas
    I want to work in IT
    What kind of role do you think is suitable for you in IT?
  • Franklin Viegas
    Franklin Viegas
    I was thinking of testing as an option.But i dont know the current IT scenario(demand,growth)etc. According to u what other roles will be apt for me according to current scenario and which does not involve core coding.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Franklin Viegas
    But i dont know the current IT scenario(demand,growth)etc
    'current scenario' is a myth. Different companies require different roles and profiles; and your best bet is to make yourself awesome in any of the technology or domain that you are comfortable.
  • Franklin Viegas
    Franklin Viegas
    being from a non-IT field,I'm unsure of proper technology thats apt for me but i do know that I'm not good at coding.So I wanted to know if I want to do a Job-oriented Course what should it be(one with less coding)😛
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Franklin Viegas
    So I wanted to know if I want to do a Job-oriented Course what should it be(one with less coding)
    Well, I do know what you are looking for and I'm saying that no one here can make that choice for you. You will first have to decide what kind of career you wish to get into; and you can't simply say 'career that doesn't require coding'.

You will have to search, ask and find out what's the most appropriate career option for you. There are several courses available in networking, testing, system administration, IT support, database administration, web designing that do not require proficiency in coding. You will have to research on these and other fields to find out information. Determine the career track that you wish to take and I'm sure you will find lot of courses that will help you in that direction.

If you do not want to do any of that, simply enroll for a course in manual testing and see if it works out for you.
  • Franklin Viegas
    Franklin Viegas
    Thank you very much sir for your valuable information 😀😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Material scientists from Zhejiang University, in Hangzhou have been successful in developing a carbon crosslinked polymer composed of polycaprolactone, or PCL as starting material. The new substance has transition temperatures...
Sir i am fresher and know testing but i want to know which is better java developer or testing ? but i know testing very well but don't know java...
The Chinese Start-up, Letv has decided to launch its much awaited, “Le Max Pro”, which comes with Qualcomm’s latest flagship processor, the Snapdragon Qualcomm 820. Priced at RMB 3,500 (around...
Dear All Engineers Actually I got CDAC Noida For PG-DMC(Mobile computing)In First Sheat Allotment,any one pls tell me What is The scope of PG-DMC and What Is placement Seen Of...
Hello all (the software geeks), I am very interested in knowing how to build and deploy an Android app. Which IDE (preferably open-source) should be used? What is the industry...