Carbide insert nomenclature

Hello!!! I need to know the nomenclature of a carbide insert of specification CNMG120408ENTMR CTC1115 (Ceratizit make). I mean what does all the individual alphabets in the given specification mean? It will be really helpful if anyone can enlighten me in this matter. Thanks.

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Aritra Dawn
    I mean what does all the individual alphabets in the given specification mean?
    Highly unlikely that anyone here have used this.
    The best people to help you are Ceratazit. Why not go to their site and send a query?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Arpit Kothari comes from a family of doctors. His mother is a pathologist. She started her own lab in 2011. Arpit spent the three months helping her set up the...
Can anyone provide the following details of PBO fiber: Thermal conductivity Specific heat capacity
Hi, I sometimes work (sort, filter, create pivot tables, etc) with CSV files that have a few million rows. Since Excel & Open office don't support more than 1048576 rows...
I am engineering student currently in 6 th sem.I am pursuing Electrical And Electronics Engineering in India. I wish to Do MS in US or Australia, but i am confused...
Researchers from North Carolina State University have developed a new technique for using chains of nanoparticles to manipulate elastic polymers in three dimensions, a process that could be effectively used...