Car technology implemented in two wheelers

Todays news prove that future two wheelers would be equipped with present car(four wheeler) technologies.Yes Hero Motor Corporation has announced that Its R&D has come up with a new idea that it will be introducing electronic immobilizer , Stop Start , IBS(Integerated braking system) to its future two wheelers.
Hero motorcorp havent released the working of the technology so Let us discuss the possible things that they were used by Hero.
Stop start system- engine will be turned off during idling and it starts when needed.
electronic immobilizer-the engine will not work untill correct key is entered.
IBS- Integrated braking system (same brake handle for both front and back wheels)
Let us discuss it technically CEans....

Replies

• zaveri
    zaveri
    SarathKumar Chandrasekaran
    electronic immobilizer-the engine will not work untill correct key is entered.
    So what is new about this ?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I saw this strip - a collection of quotes from Chris Guillebeau presented as a comic strip and had a good laugh. I think the strip itself is very thought...
Dear, I am working in Saudi Arabia as electrical engineer with a Turkish based contracting company. I would like to return india soon and would like to establish my own...
I just filled up the iiast form for admission in iia Bangalore ..... Do someone know the material I could use for this exam ... Thank u in advance 😀
Common Admission Test (CAT) registrations have dropped to a five year low with only 1.94 lakh aspirants registering for the CAT 2013 exam. The registrations have dropped to a five...
Seismologists have found a great friend in a smartphone chip that collects real-time and accurate data of earthquakes with magnitude > 5. The chip was originally used to maintain the...