CAR PARKING SYSTEM

Project Abstract / Summary : In this project appropriate distance measuring sensor is used to detect the distance of the reverse parking or front parking of the car and at the drivers three led bulb light are set to tell about the distance we have to park our vehicle and at which distance we have to stop. If the light turns green then we have the enough space to park. As we move reverse and distance between the car and the object decreases then at that situation light turns yellow which indicates that we have to very few distance.And after certain reverse movement of the car if the light turns red then it indicates that we have to stop now as there will be no much more distance between the car and the object. Hence in this way this project helps a lot in parking of the car.In upcoming days almost every car come with this automated feature to avoid collosion of the car with the object . It should be implemented in every vehicle and makes easier for the driver/man for parking. This reduces the chances of collosion of the car with the object.Once code is uploaded into the arduino then it works properly anywhere and in any circumstances. code for this project is not big. It can be understand by each and every individual easily. We can modify code as per our requirement.This project is also use in the home automation of various things. Through this similar logic we can automate our home devices and appliances easliy. Today now a day these kinds of things taken together called as internet of things.

Why did you choose to work on this project topic : I choose to work on this topic because now a days parking of car/vehicle is one of the challenge faced by the human beings. As every person wants to own luxurious car/vehicle which costs too much and during parking man faces problem or have the fear to struck its back portion or front portion of the car to the object for which man have to pay a lot to repair his/her car. The importance of the topic is that it guide us to park easily without avoiding the fear of strucking of the car with object. In this project we use arduino uno, distance sensor , led light bulb, and coding in the arduino board to detect the distance trough the use of the sensor.

Project Category : Electrical / Electronics / Communication
------------------------------------------------------
Institute/College Name: KIIT UNIVERSITY
City: BHUBANESWAR
State: ORISSA
Participating Team From: Third Year

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Project Abstract / Summary : It's android game in which arrow should be sent using bow towards target and there are some levels. With each level some change happens regarding...
Project Abstract / Summary : Our project is a multipurpose agriculture vehicle.It was the world 1st machine which is used for both cultivating and harvesting the crops at lower cost....
The much anticipated and greatly scrutinized conference by Apple on 9th March wasn’t just about the new Apple Watch. Along with the watch, Apple also unveiled the new thin MacBook...
I have submitted my experience to the State twice already with a response both times that I am not detailed enough in my experience descriptions. To avoid submitting for a...
A glance at it won't let you decide if this vehicle is a car or a bike. Taking the field of urban eco-mobility one step ahead, Organic Transit has brought...