car/bike similar parts

can u tel me a part which is situated in both car and bike having same type of working and same size and shape....

Replies

• gohm
    gohm
    Moved your post is it did not fit the thread it was in. Some horns, lights & disks would serve the same function on both as well as be about the same shape & size. Some bike rear shocks although similar in shape and same function would be smaller than coilovers on a car.

If you want to make it a puzzle then it would be the rider/driver. Although you do operate both differently.
  • Aashish Joshi
    Aashish Joshi
    The brakes are situated at almost the same positon, they can be of same type (drum or disc), although in bikes you always see ventilated discs, but not so in cars. You get to see ventilated discs only in cars which go at very high speeds (read more than 150 kmph)
  • vb_austin
    vb_austin
    that was not a riddle...it was asked to me by ma friend who attended an interview in an automobile company

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

TEST THE CONVERGENCE OF THE SERIES 1+ 2/1! + 2^2/2! + 2^3/3! +............. show by steps 😒
Hi i need some good topics to do for my final year project. I m interested in image processing, Mobile,Expert systems or GIS. Can anyone please help me..Please
hai, i'm doin my 3rd year(ece).suggest me any ideas for the mini-project please.............
Last night a 6.6 earthquake originated in the Indian Ocean around 1 25 AM. I FELT IT!! we rushed out of the hostel and we stayed on the road for...
Hi i am a new member i want to make a project on wind energy.... In my final year. I have a concept ,first we use a tunnel can be...