Car AC compressors are a 2 ton refrigeration unit not an AC unit

Did you know that a car AC compressors are a 2 ton refrigeration unit not an AC unit.
Not at all. And they are not recycled but crushed in the junk yard or sold as scrape metal.
Again most are working fine and very expensive. What I like about them is that they are externally driven so it' sup to your imagination to drive it. The EPR valve in the car insures that at what ever speed you move it at stays with in the range of an AC application. Remove the EPR valve and you have a refrigerator.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have 40 yrs of knowledge I am sorry to seem explosive but I love teaching. I have seen it all. And I've done it all. Now I want to...
Last month, Microsoft’s Skype received an update that should let its users translate English to Spanish or vice-versa in real-time i.e. when two people are speaking. To make sure that...
The Chinese manufacturer, Lenovo has now launched ThinkPad Helix 2- a new Windows tablet. ThinkPad Helix 2, a successor to Helix is aimed at enterprise market and the users who...
Heckyl Technologies, a privately held Financial Services company, was founded by Mukund Mudras, Som Sagar, Abhijit Vedak and Jaison Mathews in the year 2010. Heckyl provides real time news analytics...
@Aadit Kapoor - Many many Happy returns of the day. Have a sparkling Happy Birthday. Enjoy. 🎉🎉