CAPSTONE PROJECT/THESIS

can you help me about our capstone? it's a project where we design our own structural building. and We need to involve some factors that could bring a problem to our project. but our problem is about determining the constraints that could affect our structural design. Can you suggest us any possible constraints about our project? btw, our project is a diagnostic center. it has a 6 floors with a roof deck.​

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Do you plan to visit or study in the UK? Be ready to throw £3,000 right away to the British Government. By the end of this year - every visitor...
Scientists & engineers at Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) have been working on the the Mars Orbiter Mission aka MOM for several months now and it's expected that the 'Mangalyaan'...
After the Indian Government made it compulsory for everyone to install the DTH service at home, we opted for Tata Sky in order to make our lives 'Zingalala'. But it's...
Curious to know whether the $99 console Ouya is available in India. If not, is it expected to hit the Indian marekets anytime soon? I might consider buying one if...
Hello I am working on a web based project where I had implemented a jquery based slider, who values ranges from 0 to 30 million So I had to use...