Capacitance of a silicon line

Dear all,

I'm to calculate the (static or dynamic) capacitance of a silicon wire shown in the Figure below. When a bias is applied to the metal electrodes, a current passes through the silicon wire. And by using Suprem, I can calculate the 3-D charge density inside the silicon wire, say rho(r) where r is the 3-D position vector.

[​IMG]

Now, I want to calculate the capacitance of the wire as a function of rho(r). Could you please give an idea?

Regards,

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

it might be a merry christmas to thousands of families...but not for us.. and neither for one of my frined's family...she has reached INDIA today but laying in a box......
CEans, I request all of the first day first show watchers to post a review as soon as you get out of cinema hall 😀 . I'll update the thread...
i m having vista home premium with IE7, while booking rail ticket in irctc site, upon reaching page where passenger details given, there is a GO button, after presssing that,...
People i need your help. I need find and from pc but i don't know what app can help me. Does anybody know something about it?😎
hai to every one, I am very much interested in fuel cell. I am also having some idea abt fuel cell .Is there any one interested in this topic? if...