Can't download C-DAC admit card?

hey guys i have to wrote C-CAT exam on 16 dec and admit cards are available to download but whenever i click on the "print the admit card" link the site crash

Server Error in '/acts' Application.
Logon failed.
Details: crdb_adoplus : Object reference not set to an instance of an object.Error in File D:\WINDOWS\TEMP\AdmitCard {24077419-35DA-45F7-A366-24B0115AED75}.rpt:
Unable to connect: incorrect log on parameters.
Description: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Exception Details: System.Runtime.InteropServices.COMException: Logon failed.
Details: crdb_adoplus : Object reference not set to an instance of an object.Error in File D:\WINDOWS\TEMP\AdmitCard {24077419-35DA-45F7-A366-24B0115AED75}.rpt:
Unable to connect: incorrect log on parameters.
so is this happning to every one or just with me?and do you know where to contact C-DAC personals 😔 please reply

P.S. now i have second thoughts of doing this course,they can't even handle a simple transaction based registration website 😡

Replies

• [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    Mine worked fine. Didn't went through the first time with IDM, but when I used the inbuilt browser downloader it worked.

May be that was just temporary error. They could've been updating the website the moment you were trying to download.
  • demetron
    demetron
    ok,today it is working fine...but last day i tried again and again all the time,some error was shown.
    any way thanks for reply and best of luck bro. 👍

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, Lets get started, here are some useful Unix tutorials for CEans. - by Kevin Skoglund
Hi Civil Engrs, I am not a Civil Engr. I want to know can a small proposal/draft activity plan for tender be made, just with the help of BoQs and...
Apple decided to ditch Google Maps from their software pack and it turned out to be a big mistake. Apple's learned the lesson and has now released the much awaited...
Hello all, I want some of the good author books on following subjects (with easily understandable language) Network Analysis Analog Electronics Field Theory Mathematics-IV
Hello Friends, I am doing BBA. Recently, I complete my First year and Now I get the admission in Second Year.... and i want to change my College.. So, here...