Can't access google.co.in in my chrome. What may be the root cause?

I am facing a unknown problem here in my laptop. Whenever i try to access Google in my chrome, It shows a privacy message and access was denied. I had attached a screenshot of it for your understanding. I had tried many times and tired of seeing this pop up. Please help me in this one.
Note: I can access other websites without any problem.
Thanks.
Capture

Replies

• Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    It shows NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID.
    I guess you need to check system date & time. If it's different then sync it with current one.
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Abhishek Rawal
    It shows NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID.
    I guess you need to check system date & time. If it's different then sync it with current one.
    I checked my system time and date settings but i couldn't find any difference with current time and date. Its correct date and time.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    SarathKumar Chandrasekaran
    I checked my system time and date settings but i couldn't find any difference with current time and date. Its correct date and time.
    This might help you :
    Google Product Forums
  • Joy Gracia
    Joy Gracia
    SarathKumar Chandrasekaran
    me too faced the same but when i reset my date and time it started working.....
    so try resetting date and time...
  • Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    Please click advanced and paste message screenshot

this error came when google chrome is not able to verify website certificate,

for e.g if you try to access ce with https on chrome you will get this message, since CE don't have secure website certificate, but in your case it is strange that it is coming from google.co.in, Please show what is written in advanced
  • Real Aslam
    Real Aslam
    Try clearing cookies,cache and temp files. Restart browser. It should work fine.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

In spite of being a banker, such things crops up in my mind because of base- ENGINEERING. Idea came up in my mind (actually engineering mind, i must say)for improving...
sir i have iball 150 adsl4+ modem. in my modem DSL is on . when i connecting to internet router not connect to internet. please solve this problem.
Hello all I'm new the forum. Glad to see you people here. 😀😀 I'm currently perusing B.E, 5th sem(ECE dept). I have done zero projects and nil internships. Just a...
Hi, I am implementing Random Walk, Support Vector Regression, Independent Component Analysis-Support Vector Regression algorithms for the prediction of Stock markets. To check the prediction performance I would need to...
The Indian Space Research Organisation aka ISRO will test GSLV Mark III (stands for Geosynchronous Satellite Launch Vehicle); the machine that will put Indian crew in the space, once ready....