CrazyEngineers Archive
Old, but evergreen and popular discussions on CrazyEngineers, presented to you in read-only mode.
@krishthd • 07 Jul, 2010
Hey guys. How are u all?
See, there is some problem with my catia software.Its version is V5R17.
While saving the file after doing the assembly design an error is being displayed "Save Operation Filed : Problem While Writing File".
and it is not being saved at all. Whereas in part design everything is normal.The file can be saved without any prob at all.
Please give me some advises how to make it right.
@saimriyaz • 10 Jun, 2011 Use Save management feature..........................Go to File/Save Management
3k views

Related Posts

@Harshit_Shah · Jul 18, 2010

Is it practical if I prepare for CAT exam in 6 months time.. ie. I've all the 6 months for myself..?? Is it possible to crack it ??
9.2k views

@Alok mishra · Feb 13, 2014

I am going to join CDAC at the end of this month and as i have never been to pune , i ask CEans to suggest me how and where...
3.1k views

@Ankita Katdare · Dec 10, 2015

The minimum criteria for job applications has become a major issue. I have realized that there has to be a list of companies or jobs which students who couldn't score...
5.7k views

@Kaustubh Katdare · Aug 25, 2014

ISRO's ambitious Mars Orbiter took the leap of faith towards the red planet from Sriharikota, India on November 5, 2013. ISRO's confirmed that the journey so far has been as...
6.5k views

@Ankita Katdare · May 14, 2014

Huawei has launched 3 new phones - Huawei Ascend G6, Ascend G750 and Honor 3C in India today. The phones run on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean operating system and offer...
3k views