Cannot save in CATIA

Hey guys. How are u all?
See, there is some problem with my catia software.Its version is V5R17.
While saving the file after doing the assembly design an error is being displayed "Save Operation Filed : Problem While Writing File".
and it is not being saved at all. Whereas in part design everything is normal.The file can be saved without any prob at all.
Please give me some advises how to make it right.

Replies

• saimriyaz
    saimriyaz
    Use Save management feature..........................Go to File/Save Management

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi, I have to perform a BER measurement of a component that use various protocol as SDH, gigabit ethernet, fibre channel. I already read the standards papers of the different...
Hi, Folks, I have one doubt.. how to convert .obj files into .c file (exactsource code format)... ?? if we can convert can we get the same source code ???...
Well, the software giant might be selling 7 copies of its latest operating system Windows7, and making huge sums in profit, but the company isn't ready to stop job cuts...
Looks like Lifehacker, one of the most popular blogs on the Internet is down. Visiting the URL: https://www.lifehacker.com results into Http/1.1 Service Unavailable error.
Looks like Bluetooth SIG is speeding towards low energy technology and the final specification is now ready for Bluetooth 4.0. That means, the device manufacturers can now plant to integrate...