Candy cannon idea

good day sirs and madams, i happened to pass by this video on youtube, a candy cannon, and it seems cool, im just wondering what possible applications can i apply when i design and modify this kind of project. im on my final year project proposal, ๐Ÿ˜€ thankyou!!

heres the video, ๐Ÿ˜€)

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    To be exact this will drive kids crazy try contacting your prof he may tell you whether to move on or not.
  • marikit
    marikit
    Conqueror
    To be exact this will drive kids crazy try contacting your prof he may tell you whether to move on or not.
    Sir, the deal between us and our prof is to pass a documentation of our desired project together with its application and what will be its contribution to the society. ๐Ÿ˜€

i do hope that you can help me come up with a perfect application, thank you so much sir and merry christmas. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • [Prototype]
    [Prototype]
    This does seem pretty cool. It may be used as a small scale fire extinguisher may be since it has auto targeting? This could be an auto fire extinguisher but the amount of material it would be able to carry would be small.

Other applications I can think of now is in military, but defense of any country is always very far ahead of the technology which is in the hands of normal people, despite you can suggest it for project sake.

However, again, if you still have time in your hands, look for something more productive. This was good, but as you can see, there's no good utilization of it to common people.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Look at this item '120-mm Accelerated Precision Mortar Initiative Cartridge' above.
    Rather similar application.
  • marikit
    marikit
    [Prototype]
    This does seem pretty cool. It may be used as a small scale fire extinguisher may be since it has auto targeting? This could be an auto fire extinguisher but the amount of material it would be able to carry would be small.

Other applications I can think of now is in military, but defense of any country is always very far ahead of the technology which is in the hands of normal people, despite you can suggest it for project sake.h

However, again, if you still have time in your hands, look for something more productive. This was good, but as you can see, there's no good utilization of it to common people.
    ,indeed sir you are very awesome. im so thankful. that we can consider. the
    fire extinguisher. i'm also thinking of the PLC Controlled pneumatic arm for material handling sir, i think thats more useful. thank you again sir. ๐Ÿ˜€)
  • marikit
    marikit
    bioramani
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    Look at this item '120-mm Accelerated Precision Mortar Initiative Cartridge' above.
    bioramani
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    sir good day. thank you for noticing my thread, and that is a great help for me!! thankyou, ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I think the title is quite explanatory. But is there any foolproof way of reporting "bad" or "violent" content on Facebook? at least on our account? P.S: I think GOI...
The National Geographic has come up with some interesting info on Mayan myths and more. https://news.nationalgeographic.com/..._content=inside_20121222&utm_campaign=Content https://news.nationalgeographic.com/..._content=inside_20121222&utm_campaign=Content https://news.nationalgeographic.com/..._content=inside_20121222&utm_campaign=Content https://travel.nationalgeographic.co..._content=inside_20121222&utm_campaign=Content
The world's widest bridge (cable stayed) that was recently opened in Vancouver had to be closed because ice collected on the cables rained down on the ten lane traffic below,...
Come 2015 NASA astronauts (astronuts if CEans!) will don a rear entry space suit. They will enter into the full suit from behind and close the hatch. Apparently this reduces...
Are you a guy who is obsessed with the Computer Vision than your own vision? Then K!13 has a treat for you. This edition of Kurukshetra features a grid solving...