Can you propose me a simple project

Hi !
I'm doing my 1st year electronics and instumentation.
I'm interested in submitting a project. so, can any one suggest me a project ? simple for a first year.

Replies

• Vega
    Vega
    Can you propose me: a simple project
    Punctuation is a powerful tool; use it thoughtfully. 😀
    Search the forum for your request. There are plenty of project ideas.
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    Make a digital multimeter, you will get the details in your text-book and try to increase it accuracy!!!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

we want an machine which dissovle one inch of crystal in one liter in lase than 5 min, we have 12 volt of supply and only electrical applications are use...
I am trying Programs related to Socket Programming... whenever i tries to make client and server as my own PC..it refuses connection...I think it is because of fire wall....can anyone...
DAEMON Tools Lite Size:- 8.16 MB An advanced application for Microsoft Windows which provides one of the best optical media emulation in the industry. DAEMON Tools enables you to convert...
fan speed is controlled by dimmer ,..does it save power when it is rotating at lower speed or it consume same power as running in full speed?? i think when...
how transformer invert(out of phase) a signal .... which parameters tells that the output of a transformer is INphase or out of phase.....