Can you please suggest me any project that will be done for the first time.

I  haven't done a single project. I want to start doing projects in c and python.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

We could suggest many project ideas, but they'll be difficult for you to work on. You should start with something very simple. 

Say - 

1. A program to calculate the area of any 2D geometrical figure when proper inputs are provided.

2. Tic-Tac-Toe program in C. If you have knowledge of graphics in C, you might want to try this out. This is a really challenging program but you may try to attempt it.

3. A simple project in C that generates random shapes to resemble English characters and then asks users to identify them. You may base a login system around this concept.

4. Solve any mathematical problems using C-programming language [ series, progressions etc. ]

You can see many such project ideas on Innovative and creative mini project in C programming language

Once you build your skill level and are comfortable with C Programming, you can take up more complex projects.

Does this help?

• lUCKY lucky
    lUCKY lucky

Yes. I will do the projects that you suggested. It will help me to get involved into projects for the first time.Later I will improve the complexity of the project.Thank you.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The British wordplay and recreational mathematics expert Leigh Mercer (1893–1977) devised the following mathematical limerick:  (12 + 144 + 20 + 3 x41/2)/ 7 + ( 5 × 11 )...
is it possible to set up multiple email alias in google suite without creating separate users?For e.g my email is abc@domain.comso now If someone send email to sales@domain.com I should...
I have prepared an auto cad drawing for ovality checking gauge.Can any body help me for analysis of the said design so that load distribution,vulnerable point details could be indicated.
Hi kaustubh,  I am a b.tech final year student (Computer science and engineering ) and in a past few days I have cleared ISTQB Foundation level   certification because of my...