can we use ASP.NET with DB2 as backend.........???

i wanna make a TGMC project on ASP.NET , bt TGMC has mentioned that we have to use any one of its specified tool..........and of these i think if DB2 can work then it will be gud so please help me out guys..................😔

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can someone provide me with thoughtworks aptitude papers and programming papers please? They are visiting my college for campus placements next week so I need to check some papers.
At high pressures and lower temperatures, the gas molecules are more closely packed together and consequently intermolecular forces become more important. In such cases, the ideal gas equation needs to...
Computers have become an integral part of every engineer's profession and for many of us, it's become a basic need 😉. I'm wondering whether the engineering courses for non-computer disciplines...
What I'm talking about is the professional communication that you do with your boss or colleagues or say your clients. Do you think it's perfectly alright to use smilies or...
Its a great pleasure to join in this community to get involved with more engineers and sharing knowledge among us. I am working as an Analyst Programmer in Syntel. This...