Can we talk using VoIP protocol ?

Is there any website for making cheap phone calls by computer using internet?

Replies

• gaurav.bhorkar
    gaurav.bhorkar
    Skype is most famous for cheap PC to phone calls.
  • sunit.soni
    sunit.soni
    Check this website #-Link-Snipped-# ..
  • sunit.soni
    sunit.soni
    I am not understanding how i can use this site what is the call rates ? Is there an other site?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I thought this would be a discussion on VoIP. Disappointed.
  • sunit.soni
    sunit.soni
    Sorry but this not the thing that i am looking for ! I need some trust-able site to talk in foreign which have cheap call rates.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Just get Skype and you're done. If you wish to call phone/landline, you will have to buy Skype Credit points which are very cheap.
  • sunit.soni
    sunit.soni
    it is realy nice site ! #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Whether those types of robots are possible which is in Hundai Company? Can you explain that process of robotics and why the people entering the robotic cabin take that switch...
For example, I somehow connected a device to my computer and it has some inputs and outputs on it (like buttons, lights etc.). Assume this device has a dll or...
Hello friends,i am karan bajaj,a 3rd year student of electronics and communication engg....i just want that admin of this site or people over here shud help me or suggest me...
i want to know the future in the software testing
Premier management institute Indian Institute of Management-Calcutta (IIM-C) has decided to raise fees for its flagship two-year post-graduate diploma in management programme by 50 per cent from Rs 9 lakh...